UCentral TV and Podcast Studio Rental
UCentral is the student media network at the University of Central Oklahoma, featuring traditional and new media created by students majoring in Professional Media.
Frequently, campus organizations, departments, businesses, or individuals request UCentral to record events, special projects or use the equipment/studios. UCentral is a learning facility that maintains limited equipment and studio availability for specific curriculum courses and transformative learning endeavors. It is not open to the public and does not loan/rent equipment. Additionally, faculty have preset curriculum for students to meet class projects.
Occasionally, when there is availability and course schedules permit, UCentral may rent studio facilities to campus and business organizations.
UCentral TV Studio
- 1600 square foot studio
- LED lighting and light grid at 5600k
- 3 HD Cameras with Teleprompter
- 8’x8′ Green Screen
- 6 Shure wireless microphones
- NewTek Tricaster 860 Switcher
UCentral Podcast Studio
- 350 square foot studio
- LED lighting at 5600k
- 3 Mounted HD Cameras
- 70″ video monitor and two 60″ vertical video monitors
- Multi-Color LED accent lighting
- 3 Heil PR-40 wired microphones
- NewTek Tricaster 855 Switcher
UCentral TV Studio Rates
- $150 hour – Studio Space As Is – Bring your own camera, gear, lightning, etc
- $300 hour – Basic setup, access to studio cameras, teleprompter, green screen, wireless microphones and technical assistance provided by up to two UCentral staff members
- $500 hour – Complete studio production – Includes basic setup and access to UCentral Control Room and video switcher, basic graphics/lower thirds, multi-camera production. Technical assistance provided by up to two UCentral staff members.
UCentral Podcast Studio Rates
- $100 hour – Multi-camera setup, basic graphic creation, images/logos placed on 70″ monitor, access to three wired microphones. Technical assistance provided by one UCentral staff member.